Lipovarin claims to be among the fat burning pills. Does it hold up to be among the best weight loss pills?
Fat burning pills are really sought after. Everybody is in search of miraculous best weight loss pills which will melt away fat from their bodies without lifting a finger. Lipovarin in one of these drugs which has been marketed aggressively in the recent past.
Marketers for Lipovarin claim that this is a natural weight loss pill and works both as an effective appetite suppressant and as a fat burning thermogenic product. This seems like a perfect formula as eventually weight loss depends on caloric deficit and these “fat burning pills” seems to do that in two ways- suppressing caloric intake and increasing caloric output. Too good to be true?
To understand this further we should look closer best keto supplements — best keto pills 2020 into the ingredients which make up lipovarin:
1. Citrus aurantium (also called Advantra Z). This is the thermogenic compound for something called synephrine. This is similar to ephedra and as you might already know that ephedra was removed from the market for potentially serious side effects.
2) 7-keto: This is a DHEA metabolite and with no apparent hormonal side effects and It seems that this has positive effects on thyroid hormone levels (without any side effects)
3) Green tea extract: Green tea exhibits powerful antioxidant activity, acts as a glucose moderator, and has shown to elevate metabolic rate.
4) Serotain: Contains 5-HTP which is a precursor to serotonin (a chemical in brain) and is therefore often used to treat mild depression. 5-HTP can therefore increase serotonin levels and influence mood.
4) Carnitine: This is an amino acid which helps facilitate the burning of fatty acids. This has not been found effective for anything under doses of 2000 mg (there are 15 mg of Carnitine in Lipovarin).
5) Metabromine: This is a stimulant derived from cocoa. This may also have a positive effect on mood. Maybe one of the reasons why we get a sense of euphoria with chocolates.